It’s not too early to start talking to your baby. Hearing the sound of your voice is important to the little one.
The descriptions below give you a broad indication of your child’s development
Contact your doctor for more detailed information
- At this stage, the brain begins to form, being one of the first organs to develop.
- When the foetus is 9 weeks old and around 2.5 cm long, it will begin to respond to noise and light.
- At 10 weeks the ears and hearing have developed.
- It’s not too early for you to start talking to your baby. Hearing the sound of your voice is important to the little one.
- How familiar are you with lullabies? This is a good time to search for some Irish language books and CDs.
- Listen to Rabhlaí Rabhlaí here