- Rabhlaí Rabhlaí CD– Rhymes and songs – rhymes and little songs
- Sícín Míse go sona sásta CD – Rhymes and songs
- Ardaigh an Laiste CD – Rhymes and songs
- Scéilín ó Bhéilín CD – stories suiteable for 3+
- Sraith Orla Uan le Eibhlín Uí Iarlaithe
- Anam an amhráin – Cartoon saloon beautiful animations with songs your children will love
- Spraoi (Posters etc.) – www.spraoi-online.com
- Litríocht.com – Books
- Fios Feasa (CD roms) – www.fiosfeasa.com
- TG4 Cúla 4 Irish Cartoons check out Scéal An Lae. They also have some great Apps!
- Raidió na Gaeltachta 92.5-95FM
- Bilingual monkeys www.bilingualmonkeys.com a fun website with some great ideas
- Support packs are available for families who wish to raise their kids with Irish. Contact Tuismitheoirí na Gaeltachta at email@example.com to receive yours.
- Bun-Ghaeilge do Thuismitheoirí Basic Irish for Parents – www.naíonrai.ie Phrases for parents who wish to start to speak Irish at home.
- Gaschaint – Le Úna Lawlor An Gúm – A wonderful book with 2000 useful phrases for those who wish to speak Irish to their children. All the main areas and everyday topics are included – In the morning, schooltime, parties, weather, bath time and much more. Accompanied by CD.
- A Parents’ and Teachers’ Guide to Bilingualism
Colin Baker. Multilingual Matters
- Thógamar le Gaeilge iad Brian Ó Broin Research and discussion from parents, activists and scholars on raising familes with Irish
- Don’t forget your library – most libraries have a good selection of childrens’ books!